Exploring light matter interaction at the nano scale.
- New paper on Light Guiding at the Angstrom limit with Ert Cubukcu and Jacob Khurgin groups appear in Nature Nanotechnology
- Vinod to serve as IEEE Photonics Society Distinguished Lecturer for second term (2019-20)
- NSF and DOE highlight our work on breaking FRET distance barrier - Congratulations Team!
- Biswanath's paper on "Electric field control of polaritons in 2D materials" appear in Nano Letters
- Rahul's paper on "Breaking FRET distance barrier using metamaterials" appear in ACS Photonics
- Interacting Bloch polaritons in 2D materials with Kena-Cohen group appear in Nature Nanotechnology
Vinod M. Menon
Professor of Physics
The City College of New York