Exploring light matter interaction at the nano scale.
-Vinod gets elected as OSA fellow
-Excited to start new NSF Quantum Initiative grant with Meriles, Ganeshan and Khanikaev groups.
-New paper on Polariton LED in Nature Nano - Congrats Jie, Biswanath and Mandeep for the tour de force effort!
- Jie successfully defends his PhD thesis - headed to J-Shan & K-F Mak group @ Cornell for post-doc
- New paper on Light Guiding at the Angstrom limit with Ert Cubukcu and Jacob Khurgin groups appear in Nature Nanotechnology
- Vinod to serve as IEEE Photonics Society Distinguished Lecturer for second term (2019-20)
- NSF and DOE highlight our work on breaking FRET distance barrier - Congratulations Team!
- Biswanath's paper on "Electric field control of polaritons in 2D materials" appear in Nano Letters
Vinod M. Menon
Professor of Physics
The City College of New York