Exploring light matter interaction at the nano scale.
- NSF and DOE highlight our work on breaking FRET distance barrier - Congratulations Team!
- Biswanath's paper on "Electric field control of polaritons in 2D materials" appear in Nano Letters
- Rahul's paper on "Breaking FRET distance barrier using metamaterials" appear in ACS Photonics
- Interacting Bloch polaritons in 2D materials with Kena-Cohen group appear in Nature Nanotechnology
- Jie's paper on Dipole aligned energy transfer between 2D material and organics appear in ACS Photonics
- Zheng's paper on Valley Polaritons appear in Nature Photonics
- Tal's paper on Photonic Hypercrystals appear in PNAS . See NSF Highlight Science 360More News
Vinod M. Menon
Professor of Physics
The City College of New York